We have 3 premier service chalets and 2 standard service chalets available in Le Praz.
All our chalets are fully catered with chalet staff providing, cleaning, cooking and consierge services for our guests. We have different sizes of chalets catering for between 8 and 22 guests giving our guests lots of options. Please review all our chalet options by using the panels below or selecting each chalet from the main menu.
Along with the beautifully decorated en suite accommodation that is offered in all of our premier service chalets, we offer everything that our standard chalets do plus that little bit extra:
- Our guests enjoy a full cooked breakfast along with fresh fruit salad each morning in addition to the standard breakfast offered in the other chalets.
- Enjoy a glass or two of chilled bubbly along with some scrumptious canapés before dinner each evening
- A speciality cheeseboard with fresh fruit and port is offered each evening after dinner
- Specially chosen top quality red, white and rosé wines are also served each evening
- Additionally each bedroom is supplied with a hairdryer and extra soft, fluffy bath and hand towels
Chalet Sapin Bleu
What our guests say about us
Just wanted to say what a wonderful holiday we had recently. Chalet Sapin Bleu was a fabulous chalet (real luxury) and my friends and I are keen to return next season. I think what made it so good was all the friendly help from the very start, to getting there and getting skis etc sorted out. The chalet staff were great and the quality of the food was just amazing.
We had a great week with skivo – my eighth, but the first for my wife and her two friends, and also for the lovely group of people with whom we shared Chalet Roger. The entire skivo team looked after use fantastically well; nothing was too much trouble and Bogie’s cooking was superb. The lessons were really good and we had amazing weather and snow
Just wanted to email and thank you again for hosting us for such a wonderful week. Our whole party had the best time ever and we are all really struggling being back at work – especially as it is snowing heavily here! It is by far the best week of the year and we are very grateful to you and the whole skivo team for making it so memorable.